Vivace Network Forum
Welcome to Vivace Network Forum. Please Login.

If Not A Register User, Please Click The Register Tab & Join Our Warming Family. :)
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Vivace Network
Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:05 am by Casp3r

» Vivace Server will close until further dicussion
Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:58 pm by N!tRoNouX

» C0deMonkey will stop CS for awhile again "looking for replacement mouse' Microsoft imo 1.1 ss just died yesterday =D
Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:04 pm by C0deMonkey

» VIVACE POLO SHIRT UPDATED!
Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:34 am by FoLaN

» Server going to change setting on March 2010
Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:16 pm by AngelDust

» Changed topic to here.
Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:14 pm by ranDom

» Taking a break from CS
Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:11 pm by Sadrax

» Vivace Network IRC chat
Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 pm by Admin

» Our Hoster (Dustfever) Upgrading
Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:02 pm by AngelDust

Poll

What do you feel?

21% 21% [ 8 ]
31% 31% [ 12 ]
23% 23% [ 9 ]
18% 18% [ 7 ]
8% 8% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 39

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 18 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:09 pm
Forum Info
Days Old : 3400
No. Of Forum : 36
Forum Topics : 576
Forum Posts : 8937
Forum Users : 226
Last Register User : yarmoka

Changed topic to here.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  sAll. on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 pm

lol...u complain too many make ppl feel like shit..if u dun wan play ma no need dll ur new cs client tat all..not ppl calling or paksa u do it ok...svr vivace is for all ppl can play..so dun make any stupid fight in forum metal..we like u play...but u talking too much...wan ppl give u reason y wan upgrade cs client oni for play in vivace svr...if u upgrade oso can play many svr like steam..so plz read it n plz be understnding..ok


so u wan reason...u try go youtube type the reason hoobastank n listen it..it very nice song..


Last edited by sAll. on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
sAll.
CO-Admin
CO-Admin

Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 44
Location : malaysia

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Strife on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:11 pm

In cs, I don't even care budak or not. As long as you pro, if u can win me, even u 10 years old i also nothing to say.
But u different, you say im hacker and pengecut, But you a No0oB, so you not qualified to say this. Cause You ARE THE LOSER
avatar
Strife
[N]uD-* Member
[N]uD-* Member

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 26
Location : Bukit Mertajam

http://xm-coalition.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Metallics on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Then this forum for what if people do not voice out their opinions? For me I think this is biased thinking, have you ever asked an opinion from a neutral side? I have my opinions and I state them out, the main purpose is not to "cari gaduh" but to provide constructive criticism about the decision to upgrade the CS client.

As I have said, your main targeted players are public players. If you upgrade it will definitely reduce the number of players, but I did not expect it to be 0/12 all the time. That is why I am posting my opinion here, if people think this is a good server they don't mind downloading and all the regulars from the last time 11/12 will stick around in vivace server. You see my point?
avatar
Metallics
LeveL One Member
LeveL One Member

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  morpheous on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:19 pm

try saying that to me inperson la coward.... brani meh kl aa... ape brg main penang penang...
avatar
morpheous
LeveL One Member
LeveL One Member

Posts : 183
Join date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Strife on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Kamikaze wrote:
Metallics wrote:It is difficult considering that there is no players to play with, I don't download for a losing cause. Clearly you can see the server is empty now and I won't upgrade my CS just to play in an empty server. Please give me a better reason to do so, I would do if there is a gain to myself.

Is it upgrade to new client then u cannot play other server? WTF!!! if all ppl have same thinking like you....all protocol 48 server can close d.....NEED A BETTER REASON?Then u better don play CS easy!!! Remember don tell ppl you Crazy of CS

Eh, Metallics plz la. We don't even care u wan to download or upgrade ur cs for vivace server. Cause got you or not , it's same, not much different, the problem only got 1. Less 1 FEEDER
avatar
Strife
[N]uD-* Member
[N]uD-* Member

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 26
Location : Bukit Mertajam

http://xm-coalition.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Metallics on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:26 pm

No no, you don't get my point. It's not about me only, what about other public players? You think if don't have them then the server will still be lively as last time? Face it, now the server is empty, and logically thinking if the true players of CS would have been loyal to vivace, they would certainly download it. Because I am sure Angeldust did announce a few weeks before this decision is implemented.

So why would you think they upgrading the CS would be a better idea? Just to reduce hackers? It certainly being outweighed by the reducing numbers of players don't you think?

Oh ya one more thing, stop trying to aim me or whoever that is involved, I am speaking for general viewers and forumers.


Last edited by Metallics on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Metallics
LeveL One Member
LeveL One Member

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  sAll. on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:26 pm

metal n mor...not ppl wan talk cock too much..u try think ur self..ok...jeff make upgrade coz now svr many hacker...n admin got they life..so upgrade new cs client gud for pub player..so plz undrstdng..ok..if u dun like can go try ask jeff tat the reason u wan..ok...ur problem or our problem..u wan vivace give u reason?DAMN FUNNY...if other public player problem just let them ok..now i see is u so serious in complain..(Reason)
avatar
sAll.
CO-Admin
CO-Admin

Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 44
Location : malaysia

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Strife on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Metallics wrote:Then this forum for what if people do not voice out their opinions? For me I think this is biased thinking, have you ever asked an opinion from a neutral side? I have my opinions and I state them out, the main purpose is not to "cari gaduh" but to provide constructive criticism about the decision to upgrade the CS client.

As I have said, your main targeted players are public players. If you upgrade it will definitely reduce the number of players, but I did not expect it to be 0/12 all the time. That is why I am posting my opinion here, if people think this is a good server they don't mind downloading and all the regulars from the last time 11/12 will stick around in vivace server. You see my point?

After update to protocol 48 server, server become not much ppl, not related with u right?
U wan play then play, dont wan play then F**K 0FF understand? come come come come come come come come
avatar
Strife
[N]uD-* Member
[N]uD-* Member

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 26
Location : Bukit Mertajam

http://xm-coalition.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Metallics on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:35 pm

So if this becomes a flaming thread, you will take full blame for it then?

I rest my case because the opinions are quickly dashed out with profanities.
avatar
Metallics
LeveL One Member
LeveL One Member

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Kheong on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:41 pm

ok now from my neutral side opinion ark... let me slowly explain -_-a ahem!!

Q. Why server is less people ?

A.Ok first of all the changes of the client is a bit fast for everyone, a lot of penang server regular didn't know that we had changed the client. Then when 0/12 in server there's a bit hard for p.48/steam player to join because they have a lot of choices. Unless the person free like me/other admins who will play and wait for players. Then about 0/12 all the time is wrong because when 3-4player in the game, it will become 11/12 very fast and 70% are steam players.

Q.Why should we upgrade the client?

A.As Angeldust said, we are sick of a lot of player complain about hacker all the time, i tried my best to monitor but hacker/waller problem still don't reduce, so we try to upgrade the server that let player who with P.48/Steam to join. Major reason is the ID will appear instead of SV_STEAM_LAN and ONCE WE BAN THEY WILL NEVER BACK UNTIL WE UNBAN. I know it's a bit inconvinent for you to upgrade but I did change to STEAM player because i love this game much and I want to change. Starting i also face problem like couldn't add map/bot but now problem solve. I did recommend people to buy original all the time -_-a.

Q. PENANG VIVACE IS FOR FRIENDS ONLY?

A. Nope, actually everyone to me are friends just try to be nice to each other. Everyone can join into this server and didn't seperate as PUB or WHATEVER player. I knew a lot of friends in this server what -_-a. Try respect each other please.

Sorry about my english O_O
avatar
Kheong
[N]uD-* Member
[N]uD-* Member

Posts : 506
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 31
Location : Kulim - Penang

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Metallics on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Kheong wrote:ok now from my neutral side opinion ark... let me slowly explain -_-a ahem!!

Q. Why server is less people ?

A.Ok first of all the changes of the client is a bit fast for everyone, a lot of penang server regular didn't know that we had changed the client. Then when 0/12 in server there's a bit hard for p.48/steam player to join because they have a lot of choices. Unless the person free like me/other admins who will play and wait for players. Then about 0/12 all the time is wrong because when 3-4player in the game, it will become 11/12 very fast and 70% are steam players.

Q.Why should we upgrade the client?

A.As Angeldust said, we are sick of a lot of player complain about hacker all the time, i tried my best to monitor but hacker/waller problem still don't reduce, so we try to upgrade the server that let player who with P.48/Steam to join. Major reason is the ID will appear instead of SV_STEAM_LAN and ONCE WE BAN THEY WILL NEVER BACK UNTIL WE UNBAN. I know it's a bit inconvinent for you to upgrade but I did change to STEAM player because i love this game much and I want to change. Starting i also face problem like couldn't add map/bot but now problem solve. I did recommend people to buy original all the time -_-a.

Q. PENANG VIVACE IS FOR FRIENDS ONLY?

A. Nope, actually everyone to me are friends just try to be nice to each other. Everyone can join into this server and didn't seperate as PUB or WHATEVER player. I knew a lot of friends in this server what -_-a. Try respect each other please.

Sorry about my english O_O

Well said and laid out. I admit my defeat.
avatar
Metallics
LeveL One Member
LeveL One Member

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  sAll. on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:47 pm

yeah kheong say is rite..but got ppl not undrstndng so keep ask reason...n he should noe y jeff upgrade svr...
avatar
sAll.
CO-Admin
CO-Admin

Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 44
Location : malaysia

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Metallics on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Of course we as players do not understand some things that other humans do in life, this is why clarification needs to be given out when people are asking why some things are happening. Kheong did a good job explaining and other forumers should follow him as how to reply in a forum.
avatar
Metallics
LeveL One Member
LeveL One Member

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Kheong on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:50 pm

aiya my eyes a bit bengkak tomorrow have to wake up at 6 -____-a

please stop arguing ok? give me face.

i already say out the reason so just stop it.

i do respect you all please respect our decision for upgrading, i know it will be inconvinent but please tolerate for a better server. I hope that our server will move to another level like some famous STEAM/P.48 server instead of those budak hacker or waller keep kacau when we having clean game right? Every beginnign step will be hard so we have to pass thru it.
avatar
Kheong
[N]uD-* Member
[N]uD-* Member

Posts : 506
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 31
Location : Kulim - Penang

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  sAll. on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:56 pm

ok lar metal..all is u the best in tis forum...lazy to say anything....if u dun like me u cant complain out my name..im not scre ppl complain ok..
avatar
sAll.
CO-Admin
CO-Admin

Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 44
Location : malaysia

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Metallics on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:57 pm

You're insignificant, i never thought of your name, I just read the replies.
avatar
Metallics
LeveL One Member
LeveL One Member

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Strife on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:58 pm

morpheous wrote:hahahahah i wan see u play in real... ^^ if u not hacker then come la penegcut..

How to explain this?
If u afraid im hacker, i suggest when see me come in server, better slap ur ass and off ur cs.
avatar
Strife
[N]uD-* Member
[N]uD-* Member

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 26
Location : Bukit Mertajam

http://xm-coalition.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Kheong on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:59 pm

sAll. wrote:ok lar metal..all is u the best in tis forum...lazy to say anything....if u dun like me u cant complain out my name..im not scre ppl complain ok..

aiya i already said stop zor mah -_____-a~ dun want everytime any changes also want so many flame. Keep those flame when match/playing game :O~ may shoot more headshot.
avatar
Kheong
[N]uD-* Member
[N]uD-* Member

Posts : 506
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 31
Location : Kulim - Penang

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  N!tRoNouX on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:21 am

wtf bising2 la metal...
now i started to understand y i never see u in kuching server or resistance..
lol..
giving so many excuse..
bising here n der for wad?
download = play..
dunwan download = dont bising+don play...
tats all..
stop asking for reason coz we dont even bother if u dunwan play..
im nt hving any prob wif dis kind of thing coz im oso a kes or resistance server player...
n those servers dont even allow SteamEmu client+48 protocol..
which is worst than jz 48...
dont u think tat vivace is being so fking good to u d?
lol...be grateful la bro..
im wondering..y u so many excuse to not to downloading the goddamn cs client???
wierd rite?its free n not so lama...hahaha..
jz wierd....mybe u cant inject ur 'thing' in this new client...??
am i rite?
lol...think bout it bro....download --> end of story...
T H A N K S congratulation congratulation


Last edited by N!tRoNouX on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
N!tRoNouX
[N]uD-* Member
[N]uD-* Member

Posts : 783
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 23
Location : Kelantan

http://www.fadhilbenito.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Metallics on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:25 am

I do not need to prove to you whether I have p48 or not, I do not see the point of upgrading also. Like I said, we will see in the coming months whether or not vivace server will be filled up with players or not. If yes then you win, if no then too bad. Vivace has been good to me but not you so I won't be accountable to you.
avatar
Metallics
LeveL One Member
LeveL One Member

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Kheong on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:26 am

nitrox, actually p.48/steam also can have hack one, just difference is the ban is permenant or short-term only.

for the "THING" is just your prediction only ma -____-a... maybe he doesn't know the reason and purpose for vivace to upgrade, yet i already state out so i already said close case and stop argue lo. >_<
avatar
Kheong
[N]uD-* Member
[N]uD-* Member

Posts : 506
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 31
Location : Kulim - Penang

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  N!tRoNouX on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:28 am

go die wif ur stupid excuses la..
jibai waller..
im sick of acting cool like others..
u think we dnno ur a fking waller?
waller!!!!
WALLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
avatar
N!tRoNouX
[N]uD-* Member
[N]uD-* Member

Posts : 783
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 23
Location : Kelantan

http://www.fadhilbenito.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Metallics on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:55 am

Nitro, how many times you want me to tell you, stick to the topic and do not spam.
This is a topic for the upgrade of the servers of vivace. Not accusing people of hacking. If you wanna do so, then please open another topic in the hacker's section there. There are rules to be followed.
avatar
Metallics
LeveL One Member
LeveL One Member

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Kheong on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:01 am

ermmm for this one i support meta points because you guys are getting far from the main topic. If wanna go futher please make a vote thread and discuss there.

And please talk politely and respect >_<~

thank you so much~
avatar
Kheong
[N]uD-* Member
[N]uD-* Member

Posts : 506
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 31
Location : Kulim - Penang

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Sadrax on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 am

wah @@
yesterday i see this topic only got 2 pages...
today come bak from sch become almost 6 pages ad @@

well, got few things to say...

1st-|
Dun off topic pls

2nd-|
For me, Metallics, morpheous, Strife all very imba~
and i believe tat are their skills and strategies

3rd-|
PLS DUN INSULTS ANYONE IN FORUM
Else red card
and pls dun make me do tat on you...

4th-|
Since the server already upgraded,
now the best thing to do is solve the problem in stead of arguing here... (arguing will not solve problem)
as we know recently less player join the server
so we must think something to attract player to join the server

1) ranking system
lols~ got ranking sure got ppl wan to boost their rank 1 hahaz
this ranking system got Pros & Cons 1...
personally i also dun like the ranking system...
but for now, i think the ranking system is good to attract players to join the server...

2) mini map
in my opponion, mini map is quite attractive...
for example, like Resistance or Prestige.. if current map is mini map like awp_india etc, the server always full 1...
since now the ranking is not functioning, y dun add some mini map??
after a while maybe a month, when the server get more players, tat time can change bak to all official map

1 and 2 wont work together =.=" swt~~~
just my opponion, dun XXX me if anything i said is wrong lols~
shy
avatar
Sadrax
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 442
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 107
Location : Butterworth, Tanjung Rambutan

Back to top Go down

Re: Changed topic to here.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum